|Hours per week: 15 or even less.|
Days per week: 5 or less.
Timetable: On demand.
Start date: September to June.
Age: 12 to 17
Nacel English School London welcomes English school trips to London from September to June. Our team of professionals will take care of the school pupils and their teachers, providing quality teaching, attractive visits and excursions, proven educational content, and quality accommodation at the most affordable rates.
School classes are taught English as a closed group, allowing our teachers to adapt content to the specific needs and level of the group. Classes may take place inside or outside the classroom: English courses may be delivered in a class setting in the school building but may also be arranged outside the classroom, onsite: we can indeed offer a so called Realia program, usually offered to international students during our London summer English course.
The Realia program allows student to live and experience London, enrich their vocabulary and communication skills while visiting the most famous touristic attractions of the capital city. Combine studies with fun and discovery fo successful English school trips to London!
Examples of English school trips to London
Mini stay in London for a school class with 35 students and 2 teachers
Arrival Date: Saturday 10th June
Departure Date: Wednesday 14th June
Length of stay (4 nights Saturday to Wednesday)
Programme: Realia Method Educational Activities around London
(4 days – 4 hours per day – 16 hours in total)
Services provided for the group: Return airport transfers, Oyster car, Free places for group leaders, Bed and Breakfast, shared room, Hostel accommodation, Dinner and pack lunch supplement.
English course in London + High School shadowing
Group Size: 20 + 1 teacher
Length of stay: 1 week
· Mornings: Full Time English Language Course (4 days / 12 Hours – from 9:30 to 12:45)
· Visit to a British local High School for half a day (be introduced to students and teachers and attend lessons – maths, science, history, engineering, etc.)
· Afternoons: Educational activities around London (5 afternoons) (all students will receive a vocabulary page related to the activity & history information page – students will be encouraged by the teacher to speak and use the relevant English vocabulary). We want our students to get to know & live London not just visit it!
· Full board (breakfast, pack lunch, dinner), shared, host family accommodation (single rooms for group leaders)
· 1 week Oyster card (unlimited use of underground and buses – zone 1 to 4) and return airport transfer