|Course Summary||Hours per week: 15 or even less.
Days per week: 5 or less.
Timetable: On demand.
Start date: September to June.
Our team helps group leaders to design their own London English programs for junior groups.
Call us or contact us via the enquiry form to start working with us on your project. You do not know where to start with? We can present you our most popular junior programs and give you ideas.
The first step will be to define together your specific needs and requirements ; we will then combine the expertise and knowledge of our teachers and accommodation officers to find the most suitable options for you and share with you a detailed quote.
Give us your feedbacks and comments and we will be happy to adapt our proposal until we agree on the best program for your junior group. We are looking forward to welcome you in London!
Examples of London English programs for junior groups
2 week Junior Winter program in London
Arriving on: January 8th
Leaving on: January 21st
The programme includes:
· 1 week Intensive English Language Course (30 hours) and 2 cultural activities lead by one of our teachers
· 1 week Realia lessons outside the classroom
· 13 nights host family accommodation (shared room, half board)
· Oyster card included zone 1 to 4
3 week Junior Spring program in London
Arriving: mid March
Length of stay: 3 weeks
Groups of 30 students accompanied by 2 responsible group leaders.
• Mornings (2 weeks): 15 hours General English (2 closed groups)
• Afternoons (2 weeks): 15 hours Realia lessons
• One week of excursions to Cambridge, Oxford, Southampton, and Brighton
• Accommodation in hostel (including breakfast)
• Return airport transfers
• Oyster card included zone 1 to 4