Learn more about our job opportunities. Nacel English School has established and maintained its excellent reputation by employing skilled members of staff who are carefully chosen for their qualifications, experience, work ethic and sensitivity to learners’ individual needs.
Our staff are dedicated, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude. They also have the skills and attitude required to deliver our varied range of English language courses.
We are always interested in hearing from dedicated, professional, qualified EFL teachers.
We accept students under 18 years old and any prospective employee will only be considered after the following checks:
- References will be followed up
- All gaps in CV’s must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
- Appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for showing an interest in working at Nacel English School.