- Course start On demand
- Number of students 15 max
- Number of lessons 15 or 21 per week
- Minutes per lesson 55
- Duration On demand
- Levels All levels
- Level Test Online
- Timetable 9:45am–12:45pm / 1:45pm - 5:00pm
- Ages 18+
- Price From £130 per week
Discover our wide range of Professional English courses in London!
Our students learn English for many reasons and one of the most popular motivations is improving English for work. Our English for Professionals Courses (ESP: English for Specific Purposes) are tailor-made for those requiring English Language development in their particular fields of work.
English Courses for Specific Professions
Our Professional English courses are designed to suit your individual needs and tailored to your industry. Unlike most schools offering business English courses in London, we also have a set of English courses for specific professions. So, you can really focus on vocabulary and skills that you need in your everyday working life.
This can vary from professional English courses for doctors to professional English for finance and banking.
You can choose from the classes below – all taught at our English school in North London:
- English for Medicine: English classes for medical and healthcare professionals. This is great for doctors from overseas studying medicine in the UK.
- English for Biology: whether your interest is marine-biology, molecular biology, botany or another area, our experts can help you translate your studies into English.
- English for Chemistry: scientific English for chemistry students or professionals can help you communicate better in both the lab or at university.
- English for Banking: English vocabulary and skills for banking professionals need to be very advanced, so let us help you get it right.
- English for Finance: develop your English for the financial sector! Whether you’re in investments or working with currency exchanges, learn how to use English with a greater focus on maths, finance, and money.
- English for Accounting: this course can support you as you study for your IFA, ACCA or degree. For qualified accountants, we can help you adjust to audits, balance
- English for the Oil & Gas Industry: working in the Oil and Gas industry requires a great deal of Technical English, which our course provides.
- English for Engineering: attend our dedicated Technical English course for engineers to keep up with your colleagues as they discuss the technical specifications of your projects and designs.
- English for Executive Management: a real Executive English course in London! Managers need more than basic English, you need to know how to persuade, command, negotiate, and much more on a higher level.
- English for Marketing: a Business English course dedicated to Marketing activities – in addition to marketing jargon, we’ll cover key skills that you’ll use every day.
- English for Law: our Legal English course is for lawyers and law professionals. Whether writing a report at the office or speaking in court, you will need a very high standard of both written and spoken, formal English.
Our Professional English courses in London cover specialist areas of vocabulary and industry-specific language required to succeed in your chosen area of expertise. There may also be the opportunity on your course to go on educational trips.
Choose your specialised Professional English courses in London today!
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Having excellent English always looks good on a CV, but our English for Professionals course goes a step further, giving you the language you need for your specific industry. This course is ideal for people starting a job in an English-speaking environment or who have English-speaking colleagues and want to progress in their career.
Your Business English Course in the Heart of London
Studying Business English is similar to General English in many ways; we give you all of the key grammar and skills but with an emphasis on what you need at the office rather than at home. For example, instead of listening to a radio extract and writing a story, people studying on a Business English course will practise more skills like listening and responding during telephone conversations and writing emails or reports.
Need it fast? You can sign up for a course on an intensive 5-days a week regime if you want. Or you can work out a schedule that better suits you. All our business courses in Finchley (London) are dynamic, practical and skills-based.