- Course start 07/01; 25/03; 29/07; 05/08; 02/12
- Number of lessons 21 (Includes classroom observation)
- Minutes per lesson 90
- Duration 50 hours
- Levels Qualified teachers
- Timetable Flexible
- Ages 18+
Our teacher training refresher course gives you the theory and practice of cutting-edge TEFL teaching techniques in the heart of London. Designed for qualified teachers and tutors who want to come to the UK for both linguistic and professional development, our refresher course covers the latest methodologies, classroom management techniques, technologies, and more. Top up your teaching in the UK today and stay ahead of the curve.
This course includes:
- Peer observations of lessons with feedback
- Highly qualified input from our senior academic staff
- Full visa and accommodation support
- Certificate showing your professional development
- Personalised feedback report.
Reduced prices for groups of 5 students or more arriving and departing at the same time. Please enquire for group bookings.
If you already tutor privately or teach English in a state school abroad and want to catch up on the latest classroom techniques, this is the perfect course for you. Experience London and enjoy the chance to use your English abilities in the center of the English-speaking world as you develop your teaching skills.
This is a flexible course, we take into account your personal aims and give more focus to the elements of the industry that interest you. Your lesson observation feedback and personal end-of-course feedback report will help you move forwards in your teaching career back home. This is a great course if you want to improve, or just get some new inspiration for engaging lessons and activities.