Here at Nacel English School, we offer personalised group courses for international students who want to experience London and study English abroad in a unique way. Our special group courses are for ages 12+ and usually run from 5 days up to a month. Whether you’re looking for junior programmes or bespoke language learning opportunities for older students, our selection of group courses has something new and fun for you, including school trips in London, English plus Art lessons, English plus coding, a genuine high school experience, or tourism in London with an English teacher to guide you.
Do you have something specific in mind or can’t find anything new to do with your groups of foreign students? Get in touch and we’ll help you put together a fantastic educational trip to England. Some of our tailor-made English courses have included horse riding, golf, flower arranging, and professional sports coaching at the gym!
We offer full accomodation support, trips around London, transport assistance including airport transfers and Oyster travel cards, travel insurance, food, and free space for group leaders. These courses are usually for closed groups.
Here are some of our most popular closed group programmes:
- English School Trips to London – See London’s famous sights with our English teachers to guide you. Enjoy an educational vacation with English + Activities.
- English + Computer Coding – Be a tech creator, not just a user.
- English High School Experience – Find out about the British education system as you make friends native English students at school.
- English + Work Experience – Introducing you to work in an English-speaking environment to enhance your CV and maximise your future employment prospects.
- Business English + Visits to UK Companies – See how companies in different sectors operate in the UK. Gain valuable knowledge as you make new contacts.
- Culture Courses with London Trips – Make London your classroom as you study English and learn about British history and culture.
- English Culture Programmes for Mature Students. Want to learn English for travel? This course for tourists and over-30’s teaches you essential travel English as you visit famous London attractions with your English teacher.
Finchley, where the school is located, is ideal for juniors and young learners as it is quieter and greener than Central London. Our students love the nearby shops and Victoria park as well as how close host families’ houses are to school. This safe, friendly North London district has great transport links to the iconic city center via tube and bus.