Here at Nacel English School, we offer tailor-made group English courses for international junior & adult students who want to experience London and study English abroad in a unique way.
Learn more about our customised English courses for groups
Our special group courses are for ages 12+ and usually run from 5 days up to a month. They are offered all year round.
Whether you’re looking for junior summer school or bespoke language learning opportunities for older students, our selection of group courses has something new and fun for you, including:
- School trips in London
- English plus Art lessons
- English plus coding
- A genuine high school experience
- Tourism in London with an English teacher to guide you.
What are the London Group Trips offered by the school?
Here are some of our most popular closed group programmes:
1. For Juniors & Teens
- English School Trips to London – See London’s famous sights with our English teachers to guide you. Enjoy an educational vacation with English and activities.
- English High School Experience – Find out about the British education system as you make friends with native English students at school.
2. For Adults
- English Plus Work Experience – Introducing you to work in an English-speaking environment to enhance your CV and maximise your future employment prospects.
- Business English Plus Visits to UK Companies – See how companies in different sectors operate in the UK. Gain valuable knowledge as you make new contacts.
- English Culture Programmes for Mature Students. This course for tourists and over-30’s teaches you essential travel English as you visit famous London attractions with your English teacher.
3. For Everyone
- Culture Courses with London Trips – Make London your classroom as you study English and learn about British history and culture.
- English Plus Computer Coding – Be a tech creator, not just a user.
Why choose Nacel English School London for your next Junior or Adult Group Travel to London?
Our location in the North of London
Finchley, where the school is located, is ideal for juniors and young learners as it is quieter and greener than Central London. Our students love the nearby shops and Victoria Park as well as how close host families’ houses are to the school. This safe, friendly North London district has great transport links to the iconic city centre via tube and bus.
2. Our comprehensive packages
We offer full accommodation support, trips around London, transport assistance including airport transfers and Oyster travel cards, travel insurance, food, and free space for group leaders.
3. Our flexibility
Do you have something specific in mind or can’t find anything new to do with your groups of foreign students? Get in touch and we’ll help you put together a fantastic educational trip to England.
Some of our tailor-made English courses have included horse riding, golf, flower arranging, and even professional sports coaching at a gym!