How much does it cost to study English in London? Plan your budget ahead before booking your English course in London.
Overseas Students: Course Fees
Click on the below button to access our Overseas Student Price List.
How should I calculate the cost of my English course at Nacel English School London?
We help you calculate the cost to study English in our school.
1. Determine the English course you wish to attend:
- a General English course?
- a Cambridge Exam preparation course?
- or a summer course in London with cultural activities?
- Would a one-to-one English course in London be your preference?
2. Confirm the length of your English course in London:
- a short 2-week intensive course to boost your English?
- or a long-term English training to reach fluency?
From one week to a complete year, you are free to determine the length of your stay with us. Not sure yet? You may always add additional weeks while you already study in London.
Our tips: the longer you stay with us, the cheapest your course will be! Have a look at our long-term English courses in London.
3. Choose the intensity of your English training:
- morning lessons?
- afternoon lessons?
- or even evening English classes?
- 15 hours a week? or rather a highly intensive course of 30 hours a week?
The choice remains yours and depends on your objectives and available time.
Our tips: you may book extra English classes on site if you feel that you may dedicate some more time every week to your English training while in London!
4. Add your course registration fee.
Our tips: if you book at least 3 weeks of English classes with us, receive a Free Complimentary Nacel e-learning course.
5. Book your London Student Housing with us and benefit from our advice and best deals. Homestays and students residences are available. Need some advice? Consult our Frequently Asked Questions.
6. Book your Extras:
We are happy to add some extra curricular activities or educational content to your course.
7. Do not forget:
- Will you need an airport pick up and transfer?
- Have you booked insurance covering you during your English course in London?
8. Estimate your daily living costs in London: meals, grocery shopping, transportation costs, and sports and leisure budget using free online resources.
Additional Benefit: Students will never have to pay extra tuition fees when they are promoted to an exam course.