You need an English Proficiency Test? Book English Exam Preparation courses in London!
Nacel English Language School London can help you prepare for any English exam, our students have a fantastic pass-rate. There are a range of different English qualifications that we can prepare you for:
- the Cambridge English exams et certificates,
- the IELTS exam,
- and the BEC are the main ones.
Learn more about those tests below.
Why should I prepare an English exam?
If you need to pass a test for a specific job or university course, be sure to check which exam they want you to pass. Each exam is different and, to get the best grade, you need to know all the tips and tricks for that test.
On our Nacel exam preparation courses, we continuously monitor your progress to advise you when you’re ready to enter these externally-moderated Cambridge English exams, through classwork and testing and monthly mocks. Our expert advice, English lessons, and practice tests with feedback will help you get the high score you need.
What are the main English Proficiency tests I could prepare with you?
The English Proficiency tests are developed to measure your English skills by a score or a result. They are used and recognized internationally. Learn more about the International English tests:
The Cambridge exam suite shows your general English level and is sometimes used for employers or schools (although IELTS is more popular for universities). The Cambridge English exams are divided into levels from KET (A2 – elementary) to CPE (C2 – very advanced/native-speaker level). We will advise you on which level to take and how to ace the test.
Look at our Cambridge English Exam courses. You may also prepare for any Cambridge exam online. We will test you to determine the most suitable level course for you.
There are two types of IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test: General IELTS for work and Academic IELTS which is the exam you usually need to get into an English-speaking university. There are no levels of IELTS, it’s the same test for everyone and your score will determine your level of English. Our specialist IELTS course includes in-depth focus on each section of the test and practice exams with personalised feedback.
Learn more about General and Academic IELTS Preparation course. You may also take an online IELTS preparation course.
For professionals studying business English, the BEC (Business English Certificate) is the most popular as it focuses on language for office and professional environments as well as useful work skills like interviews and meetings. Learn more about the Cambridge Business English Certificate Preparation course.
Visit our blog to learn more about each proficiency test:
- Is IELTS needed to study at a UK University?
- Which English Proficiency Test is the best?
- Why take an IELTS course?
- Prepare your Cambridge First (FCE) Exam
We also offer fantastic university support on our English for University courses. We have courses to assist you with every aspect of your university education, including
- application support,
- study skills
- and writing support.
Additional benefit: You can get free advice on UK university entry, contact us today and we can help.
What should I expect from an English exam preparation class?
You will learn about:
- the various English exam format: How does the English test look like?
- the length of the English exam: How long does the English test last in total? Will you have a break? How much time should you dedicate to each section of the test?
- the English test methods: What should you start with? What are the common mistakes while taking an English test? How to best use your time? What section will give you more points?
- the English exam techniques: How to best reply to exam questions?
- train, train, and train again! We arrange regularly for you test practices so that you can be sure to be ready on D-day.
- last but not least: your teachers will share with you all their tips and students experiences! Best value for money!
Rely on our experienced English teachers to boost your score at your English proficiency test!
Discover now our English Exam Preparation courses in London:
Improve all your English skills: Speaking, Listening, Pronunciation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading and Writing. Develop your communication skills with live discussions with our native English-speaking…