The Nacel House is newly refurbished and opened for the first time in April 2023. The house is modern with all rooms having en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers, double glazing, central heating and air conditioning both individually controlled in each room.
There is a spacious double kitchen and a social dining area with a large TV and sofas. The house also has a garden for students to enjoy.
Our student-shared house is of the highest standard and is located
in the vibrant, safe and leafy Hendon Central area of North London with many transport connections including several bus routes, underground station (Hendon Central), shops, pubs, cafes, drycleaners, bakeries, supermarkets, parks, gyms and much more.
The 125 bus (bus stop only 1-minute walk from the Nacel House) takes you directly to Finchley Central, which is a 1-minute walk from Nacel English School London (approximately 10-minute journey).
- Fully-equipped spacious kitchen ✓
- Washing machine and dryer ✓
- Social dining area with large TV and sofas ✓
- Bed linen (1 set) and 2 towels provided ✓
- Weekly cleaning of common areas ✓
- Weekly cleaning of bathroom and hoover of room ✓
- Free high-speed WiFi ✓
- Ironing facilities ✓
- Modern rooms with walk-in showers ✓
- All rooms have beds with sprung mattress, wardrobe, desk and swivel chair ✓
- Independently controlled Air Con/Heating ✓
- Utility Bills and Council Tax included ✓
- Room key ✓
- Garden ✓
- CCTV ✓
- Great location near buses, underground, gyms, parks and shops ✓
Approximately a 10-minute bus journey to school ✓
Accommodation Placement fee: £55
Prices per week per person:
Self-Catering (Shared double kitchen)
|Less than 5 weeks||5 weeks or more|
|En-suite Single room||£340||£320|
|En-suite Double/Twin room|
|En-suite Double/Twin room|
Shared rooms only available to students travelling together.
Compulsory Additional Charges
Check-in Fee (includes pre-arrival deep cleaning) : £35
Bathroom cleaning and hoovering of room £10 per week
International Student Insurance : £5.80 per week
Optional Extra Services
Cleaning of Room : £20 per clean
Including change of bed linen and 2 towels
Bookable weekly, every 2 weeks or monthly
Refundable Deposit : £200
This will be returned in cash or by bank transfer
if room is kept cleaned and there is no damage
to the room, otherwise the deposit will be used
to clean the room or make any small repairs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Minimum stay: 2 weeks
Check In: Sundays 10am to 8pm
Check Out: Saturdays by 11am
Cancellations before Arrival
Once Residential accommodation is confirmed by us, cancellation, postponement or curtailment of stay will incur a penalty depending on notice given, and are specified below:
– 5 weeks or more prior to the accommodation start date: The £55 accommodation placement fee
– 3-4 weeks prior to the accommodation start date: The £55 accommodation placement fee + 2 weeks accommodation fee
– Less than 2 weeks prior to the accommodation start date: The £55 accommodation placement fee + 4-weeks accommodation fee (or full stay if booked less than 4 weeks).
Cancellations after Arrival
If accommodation is cancelled after arrival, a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice is required otherwise there will be a penalty charge of 4 weeks’ stay (or full remaining stay if less than 4 weeks left). The accommodation placement fee of £55 is non-refundable.
Holding deposit £200 per person (to be refunded in cash or by bank transfer at the end of stay if there is no damage to the property and the room is left in a clean state).
Students are responsible for cleaning their bedroom, towels and bed linen during their stay and on departure. Rooms will be inspected from time to time (giving 24 hours’ notice) and on departure to ensure they are fully cleaned and to a high standard. Failure to do so will result in the deposit not being refunded.Students are fully responsible for any damage that they may cause to the property. Please treat it with respect and consideration.