- Course start On Demand
- Number of lessons Minimum 1 week English
- Duration 1 week to 6 months
- Levels From Intermediate (B1+)
- Level Test Online
- Ages 16+
This unique English work experience programme offers foreign students the chance to meet people, be part of a team, learn new professional skills and practise English in a real London workplace. After learning English on one of our courses, students can use what they have learned in an English working environment. Our interns have gained great English work experience in a variety of industries and businesses, including pharmacies, cafes, retail, and hospitality.
- Welcome pack
- English language certificate
- Work placement certificate
- A letter of recommendation from the company in which you are placed
- An interview to check your suitability
- Orientation session on arrival
- Two “Introduction to the World of Work” sessions in which you learn:
- Work-related vocabulary
- How to enhance your CV
- Work in a team and follow instructions
- How to progress your career and be proactive
- How to communicate effectively and deal with management
- Internship placement fee
- Mentoring and support throughout the programme.
Lots of the students who choose English work experience internships want to be able to show their experience on their CVs and university applications. Having worked as an intern in a UK company shows that you can get a job in the UK or another English-speaking environment with your professional and English skills. The reference letter is very valuable for foreign students who want to find work in the UK. The Nacel English London Work Experience programme is for people who want to stand out from the crowd and start a great career.
This programme combines English language tuition with a real work experience, which you can show off at job interviews and on your resume. You can choose to work full-time or part-time, which is great if you want to continue studying on our General English course alongside your internship.
The programme also includes two useful seminars to improve your employability, give you tips on working with English, and how to reach your career goals. At the end of the work placement, in addition to the valuable real-world experience, you will get certificates showing that you completed an English course and internship. The company you work for will also provide a reference for you, which is very important when job-hunting in the UK.