The Nacel English School London runs a wide variety of North London English courses. Classes take place on weekdays, either in the morning and/or in the afternoon. Our school is a British Council Accredited school.
You can enrol throughout the year, because courses are predominantly made up of academically self-contained daily classes. Our North London English courses are designed to suit our students needs, whatever they are: English for studies, English for leisure and tourism, English for professionals, English for teachers or even English for personal development!
You have the flexibility to choose various intensities, such as:
- 15-hour full-time,
- a 21-hour full-time plus,
- a 24-hour semi-intensive,
- or a 30-hour per week intensive English course;
- alternatively you may opt for tailor-made private English classes.
Choose your preferred English courses
- General English Courses: All levels (elementary to advanced levels). Various intensities are available!
- General, Academic and Business Exam Preparation Courses : University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (eg. First, Advanced, Proficiency) & IELTS & BEC: prepare for sucess!
- English for University: This programme ensures students are completely prepared to enter a UK university. Successful completion guarantees entry to a range of university undergraduate courses. This is not only an English language course as it also gives you all necessary study skills required at university level.
- Professional English courses: We have specialized courses in Medicine & Biology, Chemistry, Finance, Banking & Accounting, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Executive Management & Marketing, Law. Find the most suitable course for your career!
- One-to-One Courses: An intensive English course for your specific needs, which can also be added to any other course. Focus on your own individual needs with your private teacher!
- Summer Course: Our Summer Programme is an intensive course in which afternoon activities are not just sightseeing trips around London – they are lessons outside the classroom. London is your classroom!
- Work Experience: This is a course combining English courses and a work experience to use English at a workplace. The program is available to any European Union student aged 16+.
- Teacher Training Refresher Course: This course provides the latest methodology and practice instruction in English language teaching. As a consequence, English teachers refresh their knowledge and teaching methods while exchanging ideas and experiences with colleagues from all over the world. An enriching course!
Our language school may be easily reached thanks to the Northern Line, as well as various bus lines of Barnet, High Gate, Hendon, Golders Green areas and many more! Opt of a friendly and quality language school in London!