- Course start Every Week
- Levels All levels
- Ages 6-10 and 11-15
With online classes children can learn English, have fun and boost their confidence, all within the safety of their own home. The lessons are live, interactive and fun. Our online lessons include interesting activities and fun interaction with other children. Students only need a laptop, tablet or phone.
Student who start learning English from a young age benefit from an early exposure to the English language, they have better pronunciation and learn how to communicate in English much more naturally.
Our virtual classrooms are cyber-safe! At Nacel English School London we take children welfare and safety very seriously. All our teachers have been cleared to work with children via government checks (DBS-checked), classrooms are password-protected and can only be accessed by Nacel English School. You can relax knowing you children are learning English online in a safe environment.
Pricing: See detailed prices here
We have two difference courses for children, depending on the age of the student.
The first course is English for Young Leaners and is suitable for children aged 6-10. The second is English for Teenagers and is suitable for students aged 11-15. The class include a range of topics and communication methods that are of interest and suitable to the two age groups (Young Learners and Teenagers).
This course is great for students who need additional support with their mainstream school work or who wish to improve quickly get ahead of the crowd.
- Improve spoken English including; fluency, accuracy, pronunciation and confidence
- Gain a wide knowledge of helpful English expressions and vocabulary
- Make new friends from around the world in a safe environment
- Discover new cultures and concepts through weekly themes and broaden your world outlook
- Learn in a fun and exciting online environment
- The course supports children’s progression along with their mainstream school classes and helps them to get ahead in a competitive world
- Get personal feedback and correction
- Detailed end-of-course progress report and English certificate
- All course materials and resources are included