- Course start Every Week
- Ages 16+
This online General English course is delivered in small groups, with a maximum of 10 students. Classes are designed to get students to engage and practice meaningful communication skills that are useful in everyday situations. Our online classes will help students’ confidence and fluency when speaking and listening as well as improving their reading and writing skills.
Students will also be given additional work that they can use to self-study outside of class hours. The Nacel teachers will correct all work and give weekly personalised feedback to maximise learning.
This English language course is for people who wish to improve their General English skills for everyday life. We concentrate on the development of students’ confidence communication skills, increasing vocabulary, pronunciation and comprehension. Students will gain confidence as their English communication skills improve quickly.
- Gain confidence to speak fluently and participate in live English conversations
- Improve your listening comprehension skills with your native English teacher and classmates
- Use English more effectively in a varied and meaningful range of situations and subjects
- Improve your cultural understanding that will allow you to communicate more easily
- Meet new people from other countries and build an English community where you can practise your English and improve fluency from your home
- Students will receive a personal tutorial every 12 weeks to address the individual students needs and development
- Personal feedback and correction, helping you to focus where you need
- Detailed end-of-course progress report and English certificate
- All course materials and resources are included