You need an English course. But you are on a budget. Or you simply want to take English classes at the lowest-cost to spend your money for leisure and shopping? You are at the right place! At Nacel English School London, we want to offer the best experience possible to everyone! We consider that money should not prevent anyone from learning English! We have gathered in this article some tips for low cost English courses in London! Follow our recommendations to book the cheapest English course with us in London!
What is the best deal for an English course in London?
- Afternoon English classes are cheaper!
- Intensive English classes are cheaper!
- Studying longer is cheaper!
- Living with a host family or sharing a room are cheaper!
1. Tip 1: Choose an Afternoon course: they are cheaper than Morning classes!
If you want to save more money, then you need to consider certain courses. Our “Full Time Afternoon Courses” are the cheapest courses and the best deal you can get in terms of value for money:
- 2 weeks of our “Full Time Afternoon courses” (15 hours per week; 5 days per week) will only cost £410 (2021 fees)!
- 6 months of our “Full Time Afternoon courses” (15 hours per week; 5 days per week) will cost £3,120: £130/week (2021 fees)!
2. Tip 2: Choose an Intensive course: each single English class will cost less!
If you want to get competitive English courses in the UK you might also consider intensive courses! If you choose to study 30 hours/week (6 hours a day), then the course costs £11.15 instead of £16 if you study English 15 hours per week only!
3. Tip 3: Stay 3 weeks at least and benefit from a 3-month free access to our e-learning platform!
Another way to get the cheapest price to study English in London is to take courses over a long period of time! The more you stay at our school, the cheapest your courses will be! We also offer a free 3-month access to our e-learning platform to our students who stay more than 3 weeks with us!
4. Tip 4: Tips to find a cheap student accommodation in London
Once you have found cheap English courses in London, you might want to find an accommodation. Nacel English School London got you covered! In addition to competitive English courses in the UK, we also offer several cheap types of accommodation!
The homestay experience is the cheapest option and the best way for you to live an amazing British experience! The price you will pay already includes the meals you will take and you will not have to worry about where and what you will eat! Diners in your host family cost you £33 per week, so £4.70 per dinner: this is less than a meal in a fastfood restaurant, healthier, and much better in terms of cultural experience! We have listed 5 reasons to choose to live with a host family on our blog! Last but not least: Homestay is even cheaper if you book during the low season (between August 30th and June 25th)!
If you prefer to stay in a student residence in London, coming with a friend of yours and sharing a room together is a great deal as you will save each £20 per week! You will get to cook your own food and spare some more money! Have a look at the student residences we recommend, some are really affordable.
If you would like to know more about our prices and get sample prices, you can check our pricelist or use our free quotation tool! Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to have some help to find the best deal for your English course in 2021!